For any tattoo artist, getting a quality tattoo machine is a great idea. As tattooing gets popular and common, more tattoo machines continue coming into the market. These machines are usually available in different shapes and designs. Choosing the best tattoo machine requires some research and a proper understanding of the machine features. Getting one is the first step towards becoming a tattoo artist but remember you have to be properly trained. It is also worth noting that doing a tattoo on your body can be dangerous. Even if you’re an artist, you have to let other artists tattoo you.
In this post, we will help you find the best and most suitable tattoo machines in the markets. The machines are highly rated and the best on the market with excellent features. Make sure you check them out before deciding on one that best suits your needs. Here are our 10 top picks below for you to analyze and choose one.
Table of The Best Tattoo Machines Professional Kit Reviews
10. DragonHawk Tattoo Machine – Cartridges Needles Foot Pedal & Big Case
This is our first choice tattoo machine and an excellent choice with a lightweight and ergonomic design. The machine is quite easy to use with a single button press. Pressing the button for 3-5 seconds turns it on for you to start tattooing. This is an aluminum frame tattoo machine with a quality Japan motor. In addition, the machine features an advanced gear system for smooth and quiet operation. You can easily tattoo without those annoying vibrations that take the craft out you. Overall, this is a simple tattoo machine with a working voltage of 6 to 9. The machine is pretty safe and comes with 100% sterilized cartridges
- Ergonomic and lightweight with a pen-style hence easy to handle
- Better ink flow and low profile housing
- Easy to turn on and use
- Quiet operations without vibrations
Read more: Best Clothes Steamers Reviews
9. DragonHawk Tattoo Stencil Machine – Complete Tattoo Kit Two Machine Gun, 10 Color
This is another excellent tattoo machine and our second Dragonhawk brand on the list. This is a sturdy and durable machine. The machine further features copper coils. In addition, it also comes with anti-fatigue and high-elastic springs for extended use. This is a pretty versatile machine with 10 immortal inks. The machine also features an LED adjustable power supply from the pedal. This provides artists with precise voltage adjustments to match their needs. Overall, this is a reliable and efficient machine with a consistent power supply. Moreover, you get EO to sterilize needles and tips. This is a top-quality machine that will make tattooing a lot easier.
- Comprises 10 immortal inks
- LED adjustable power for precise drawing
- EO sterilize tips and needles
- Durable because of the superior composite materials
8. DragonHawk Tattoo Machine Gun – Complete Tattoo Kit 2Pcs For Tattoo Artists
This is another complete tattoo kit from the leading Dragohawk brand to consider buying today. Just like other Dragonhawk machines, this one also features superior material construction. In addition, it also comes with 10 wrap coils with durable cast iron construction. There are also immortal, safe, and bright ink colors for immediate use. The tattoo machine offers efficient drawing without fatigue. This is an excellent choice when doing long-hour tattooing. Since it is a two-piece package, you also get 20 EO to sterilize needles and tips. The machine features easy voltage adjustment due to a power supply with a foot pedal. Overall, this is a practical tattoo kit with a practice skin and carrying case.
- Safe and bright immortal inks
- 20 EO sterilize needles and tips
- Durable due to superior composite material construction
- Adjustable power supply
7. Dragonhawk Tattoo Pens – Cartridge Tattoo Machine
This is a lightweight and pretty easy to handle a tattoo machine. It is an accurate machine due to a precision DC motor. The machine provides continuous and low noise operation without any vibration. This is a stable and versatile machine compatible with all cartridge needles. Moreover, it comes with 20 needle cartridges for immediate use. The machine is also pretty easy to use. It allows for easy frequency switch from 55 to 165Hz to match different tattooing needs. The machine grip is also rotatable allowing you to adjust the needle depth. Overall, this is a powerful tattoo machine with excellent lining and shading features.
- Operates stably with 6V-9V voltage ranges
- Adjustable frequency range
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Low-noise levels and excellent stability
Read more: Best Portable Air Compressors Reviews
6. Thomas Machine Gun Tattoo – Custom Tattoo Machine, Handmade Brass Frame
The Thomas Custom is another simple yet effective tattoo machine. It is a great addition to our list with excellent tattooing features. The machine features a handmade brass on both the liner and the shader. It is a premium quality machine capable of creating smooth and simple lines. In addition, this machine comes with 8 coil set liners and 10 wrap coil shaders. It is one of those few machines to use right away out of the box. Overall, this is a decent machine with stable working speeds. It is a pretty safe machine that can run for up to 8 hours without generating heat.
- 32mm coil height
- Operates smoothly without heating
- Capable of creating smooth and simple lines
- Handmade brass frame construction
5. BIGWASP Best Rotary Tattoo Machine – Cartridge Pen Tattoo Machine Japan Motor
This is a small design tattoo machine coming in compact pen design. It is a quality selection on our list, giving users a tailored tattooing experience. The also features a well-rounded rotary and can easily achieve a wide range of tattoo styles. Overall, this is a premium quality tattoo rotary machine for comfortable and precise tattooing. You can be sure of achieving the desired craft without mistakes. In addition, this machine comes with a powerful motor and advanced gear system. In general, this is a lightweight and ergonomic tattoo machine to buy with confidence. The unique pen-style allows for easy handling and extended use without fatigue.
- Versatile and compatible with all cartridges
- Lightweight and ergonomic hence easy to use
- Powerful motor and advanced gears
- Pen-style for tailored tattooing experience
4. Stigma Rotary Tattoo Machine – Power Supply Color Inks, Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machines
This is another excellent machine for powerful lining and shading experience. The machine comes with a powerful motor hence pretty easy to handle big needles. This is a versatile tattoo machine kit with 20 pieces of needles of different sizes. In addition, this kit comes with 5 popular inks for excellent drawing. You also get excellent silicone grips and more accessories for immediate use. The provided link is ideal for practice and not suitable for human skin. Overall, this is a pretty safe and reliable tattoo machine with CE certification. You also get a 1-year warranty for confidence and worry-free buying. For long-lasting use, make sure the machine runs below 12V.
- 5 high-quality ink colors for practicing
- Powerful and strong 10W motor
- Easy use and control of big needles
- CE certification
3. Hawink Rotary Tattoo Pen – Short Pen Tattoo Machines
This is another powerful tattoo machine with a reliable and efficient German motor. The machine features the highest quality aircraft aluminum alloy casing for durability. This is a simple yet strong, stable, and powerful machine to buy right away. The machine motor runs quietly without any vibrations for easy and precise tattooing. This is by far, one of the best pen-style tattoos designed to give you the closest pen-style drawing. Moreover, the machine features a wide stitch frequency of 25-165Hz. The smooth and soft operation of the machine leads to fast healing after tattooing. Overall, this is a decent machine running on 5-10V maximum.
- Gives the closest feeling to a real pen
- Strong and stable
- High-quality aircraft-grade aluminum alloy casing
- Low-noise levels
Read more: Best Laundry Bins Reviews
2. Dragonhawk Best Tattoo Machines – 2Pcs Brass Coils Tattoo Machines
This is another simple set of two brass coils tattoo machines to consider buying. This is a premium quality tattoo machine package with excellent features and reviews. Moreover, the machine comes from one of the industry-leading brands. The construction of the machine features the quality CNC cut billet brass frame for long-lasting use and durability. You also get 8 liner wrap coils and 10 shader wrap coils. The shade frequency runs from 115Hz to 120Hz while the liner runs from 140Hz to 150Hz. Overall, this is an exciting tattoo machine package to consider buying. You also get a money-back guarantee for confidence and worry-free buying.
- CNC cut brass frame
- Standard tube vise fittings
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Value shader wrap coils and liner wrap coils
1. Dragonhawk Tattoo Pen Machine – Dragonhawk 3.5 Inch Length Short Machines Custom Tattoo
This is our final best tattoo machine on the list and an excellent choice with a pen-style. It is a pretty short-design machine measuring 3.5 inches long. This is a pretty small and compact machine with 25mm gripping for easy bagging. This is a travel-friendly tattoo machine for excellent grey and black shading. In addition, the machine provides a precise lining. Overall, this is a lightweight machine weighing a mere 82 grams. The machine is also versatile and compatible with most standard tattoo power supplies.
- High-grade aluminum frame
- Lightweight and compact
- Compatible with standard tattoo power supplies
- Easy bagging due to a 25mm grip
In conclusion, these are the best tattoo machines on the market to consider buying today. The machines are highly rated and come with excellent tattooing features. Make sure you analyze our top picks above and select one right away.