Top 10 Small Exercise Equipment in 2021
Remember the New Year’s Resolution that you make every year to get in shape? I don’t know about you, but mine always fails due to procrastination. For many others like me, driving to the gym and back can seem like a chore. A quick and easy solution can be to bring the gym to your home. Small exercise equipment can easily fit inside your home without taking up too much space and can help you maintain your health and wellness effortlessly. Here’s some of the best exercise equipment that can be perfect for training at home.
Take a look at this awesome: Multi Gym Machines
10. Gronk Fitness Chin Up Bar
Chin-ups are one of the best upper body resistance exercises, but many people do not have the privilege of having a gym near their house. The Gronk Fitness Pull-Up Bar can save you there!
48” inches wide – the bar can hold up to 800lbs easily and can be easily installed and mounted to any wall.
- Has a width of 48” inches.
- Loading capacity of 800lbs.
- Sturdy, though a bit rough around the edges.
9. Rocketlok Adjustable Kettlebell
Kettlebells can be great for building muscles, but usually, they take up way too much space around the house. Rocketlok comes with adjustable kettlebells that can be perfect if you’re tight on space.
Consisting of a solid cast body and interior steel cylinders, this kettlebell can retain its shape even when you add or remove weights.
- Come with a slide locking mechanism that keeps weights secure.
- Adjustable weight from 24 to 36lbs.
- No tools required to add or remove weight.
8. Gorilla Bow Gym Resistance Bands
This equipment may seem ridiculous and remind you of Robin Hood, but it’s so much more! These resistance bands are perfect if you want to focus on bodybuilding and strength training.
Made from aircraft aluminum that can withstand 300lbs of force, the bow can provide you with a full-body workout.
- Portable and lightweight, measuring only 8lbs.
- Allow you to select up to 4 bands at a time.
- Comes in black & green.
- Measures 58” inches in length.
7. Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Exercise Bike
Most home exercise equipment is that they are designed to be compact, which might be a problem for tall people. If you’re tall, don’t worry! This exercise bike takes you into account as well.
This exercise bike is made from durable steel and can hold exercisers who weigh up to 400 pounds and have a height up to 6ft 5” inches.
- 8-level magnetic tension control system.
- Adjustable seat for users of height from 5’2” to 6’5” inches.
- Foldable to half the size.
- Pedals are not reversible.
- Seat cushion is large but can be uncomfortable.
6. PowerBlock SportAdjustable Dumbbell
These PowerBlock dumbbells look more like some form of sci-fi movie gadget than exercise equipment, but they are great if you want to build some toned arm muscles.
These dumbbells are square-shaped and color-coded, which makes adjustment easier and saves space in your apartment.
- Each dumbbell is adjustable from 3-24lbs in 3lb increments.
- Come with a selector pin that allows you to change weight easily.
- Padded handles that protect your wrists.
- Each box consists of only one dumbbell.
5. Stamina Power Towers
The Stamina Power Tower has some issues with stability, but they are perfect for intermediate or hardcore users who want to get an extra workout session at home.
The Power Tower comprises a solid steel frame that can withstand up to 250lbs of force and can be as easily assembled as a Lego kit.
- Allow you to perform a variety of exercises such as crunches, pushups, and pullups.
- Foam hand grips that protect your arms.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness Row-N-Ride Trainer
If you’ve got a tight-spaced apartment and a tight budget as well, this exercise machine combines both to give you the perfect cardio workout.
Made of strong aluminum, the Row-N-Ride Trainer features versatile handlebars and adjustable resistance that make suitable for everyone from beginners to bodybuilders.
- Suitable for lower body, shoulders, arms, and backs.
- Can withstand weights up to 220lbs.
- Come with a digital monitor that tracks your progress.
- 3 adjustable resistance bands that add 22lbs of resistance each.
- Adjustable squat depth up to 90 degrees.
3. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Rowing is a great form of cardio workout. The Stamina Body Trac Rowing Machine is designed to improve your overall fitness, making it excellent for the average home user, even if you don’t have a lake or pond nearby.
The glider has sturdy steel construction and comes with padded handles, textured footplates, and a molded seat – making it one of the most comfortable options on the list.
- Comprises adjustable hydraulic resistance.
- Come with an LCD monitor that tracks your progress.
2. MaxiClimber Vertical Climber
For some people, jogging can get boring quickly. The MaxiClimber vertical climber adds fun to your cardiovascular workout and keeps you more engaged than a standard treadmill.
Low-impact, lightweight, and height-adjustable, the climber is great for most users, though it’s not suitable for you if you suffer from knee pain.
- Emphasizes your core.
- Comes with a fitness app for iPhone and Android.
- Supports up to 240lbs.
1. Gazelle Edge by Tony Little
If you hate treadmills or suffer from joint pain that deters you from running, the Gazelle Edge is a great choice for your wellness.
The Gazelle Edge is made from 1.5” inch gauge steel and comes with wide non-skid foot platforms and foamed handlebars that provide you with the highest levels of comfort.
- Can withstand up to 250lbs.
- Adjusts to your gait, irrespective of your height.
- Come with an LCD screen to monitor your workout progress.
- Operates quietly.
To conclude, exercise equipment can serve many different purposes. Some small exercise equipment helps to improve your overall fitness, whereas others focus on one particular area of your body. If you have a goal in mind, then why wait any further? Add the equipment you think you might need to your cart right now!