Are you looking for a dependable nailer so that you can handle a job that needs more than a few swings of a hammer? Well, there are lots of options available for you, including pneumatic nail guns or fuel-powered nailers. While all these serve as a great choice, I would recommend an electric nail gun. These nailers can drive thousands of nails daily, which makes them an excellent choice for demanding jobs. Better, the nailers do not require a lot of effort, given that they can accurately nail after a pull of the trigger. Because of the range of electric nailers available for you to pick from, choosing one model isn’t easy the reason I have done some research and settled for the ten best electric nail guns in 2021. Have a look.
Table of The Best Electric Nail Guns Reviews
10. Electric Nail Gun – Staple Guns Carpentry & Woodworking Projects, Electric Brad Nailer, NTC0040
The NTC0040 Electric Nail Gun is a versatile gun designed for wood pallets, home improvement projects, and small upholstery. It features a power-adjustable knob. This feature allows you to use it on soft and hard material, making it suitable when used to handle a range of projects. Also, the product features a contact safety pole and trigger design. To be specific, the gun activates after pressing the trigger fully in a mission to prevent accidental firing. The ergonomic handle includes a soft grip handle to minimize vibration and enhance user comfort. Moreover, there is a non-marring rubber nose designed to protect the work surface against marks and dents so that you can end up with the complete finish.
- Easy jamming removing mechanism ensures smooth operation.
- On/off switch ensures easy on and off.
- The staple gun doesn’t require hoses and compressors for convenient operation.
Read more: Best Wood Chippers Reviews
9. TRE550Z Electric Staple – Brad Nail Guns By Stanley
This is a heavy-duty electric staple designed to offer outstanding power for a wide range of jobs. The gun provides a unique dual power level. As a result, you can use high Power when stapling hard objects and low power for soft items. What’s more, the nail gun includes a flush-nose design and a contoured grip. The nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots while the contoured grip helps to offer extra comfort for the job. Because of the anti-jam mechanism, you can expect the nail gun to help you handle tasks smoothly, which helps to save time.
- Nose safety ensures safe operation.
- An 8-foot power cord guarantees greater reach.
- The stapler uses ½”, 9/16” and 5/8” brad nails and the Sharpshooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy-duty staples.
8. NEU MASTER Staple Guns N6033 – Electric Brad Nailer, Includes 400pcs Staples & 100pcs Nails
Designed to tackle a range of projects, the N6033 is an electric brad nail gun designed for handling upholstery, home improvement projects, and wooden handiwork. The gun features a soft-grip handle designed to reduce fatigue. Further, it includes a contact safety switch designed to prevent accidental firing. The adjustable power design allows you to use it on hard and soft materials. Moreover, the gun functions as a staple gun or nail gun. As a result, you can expect it to work with T50 series or TRA700 series staples and 18-gauge brad nails.
- An easy magazine release makes the gun easy to load.
- Power switch makes the gun easy to turn on or off.
- Nylon housing guarantees durability.
- A magazine lock ensures safe operation.
7. Professional Electric Staple Gun & Nailer, T50AC By Arrow Fastener
Benefit from consistent pro-grade performance despite Jobsite voltage fluctuations once you get the Arrow Fastener T50AC Professional Electric Staple Gun. Designed to act as a stable gun and nailer, the unit works with all sizes of T50 staples and 9/16" or 5/8" brad nails. Also, the nailer adopts a Spiral-drive technology. This technology allows for consistent driving power with every shot, which means that you can be sure to get professional results after every use.
You can get the gun when looking for the best electric nail gun that is designed for use in low-lit areas. This is because of the integrated LED work light designed to provide focused illumination on the desired work surface. Better, the gun is a perfect choice for an electric gun that is easy to use. The reason is the convenient bottom-load function that features a quick-release feature for easy loading. The indicator light is another addition designed to show that the staples are low.
- Contact safety prevents accidental triggers.
- The staple gun includes a storage case.
- An easy-access magazine guarantees quick loading.
- Soft over-molded grip for comfortable operation.
6. Heavy-Duty Electric Nail Gun ET200 – shoots up to 1 1.4 Inch Brad By Arrow Fastener
Designed for door moldings, crown moldings, railings, and cabinet drawers, the ET200 Heavy Duty Electric Nail Gun allows you to fire brad nails with sizes ranging from 5/8" to 1¼”. The gun features dual safety switches to guarantee operator protection. Also, it features long-lasting steel parts for longer tool life. The sturdy housing is impact resistant for Jobsite durability. Asides, the nail gun features a durable 10′ cord to offer an extended reach.
You can use the nail gun to fire nails on upholstery, furniture, cabinetry, and paneling with an assurance of high-quality results. The reason is the non-marring contact bumper that protects the workpiece from marks and dents. Moreover, the electric nail gun is a perfect choice when you want to nail with an assurance of safety. This is because of the contact-fire safety switches designed to protect the operator from accidental misfires.
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue.
- The gun fires brad nails from 5/8" to 1¼”.
- It fires 20 times per minute.
Read more: Best Umbrella Covers Reviews
5. Corded Electric 18 Gauge Brad Nailer & Stapler Kit – 500 Staples & 500 Brad Nails By VonHaus
This is a high-quality electric gun that doubles as a stapler. The unit fires nails, and staples fast and efficiently, resulting in firm fastening of foil, leather, fabrics, and insulating materials. Also, it fires 20 nails per minute so that you can secure a nail every three seconds to help you handle the task fast. The gun comes with 300 x ¾” staples and 100 x 1” nails. As a result, you can use the nail gun as soon as it arrives.
Also, the gun includes a magazine that holds up to 100 nails or staples. Because of this, you can be sure to handle tasks fast by reducing the number of times you need to reload. The gun is compatible with a variety of nails and staples, including 18 gauge, 1/4” narrow crown staples, and 18-gauge brad nails. Its power is adjustable using the impact adjustment dial, which means that you can use the gun on hard and soft material.
- Ergonomic handle ensures smooth operation.
- 6.5′ power cord offers an extended reach.
- Low recoil action lets you handle the task fast and accurately.
- The impact-adjustment dial on the easy-grip handle makes it easy to use.
4. Multi tacker & Brad Nailer 5 In 1 By DEWALT
The DWHT75021 is a 5-in-1 Multi-tacker and Brad Nailer. It uses a range of staples and brads ranging from narrow, heavy-duty, 18-Gauge brads, cable, and 18-Gauge headless brads. The nailer features a bottom-loading design, which makes it easy to use. Also, it features a high/low power switch. The switch allows you to change the nailer’s power levels, making it suitable for hard and soft materials. An 8′ the power cord comes along to offer greater reach. Better, there is a contact-tip switch designed to protect against accidental firing. The nailer can drive staples accurately over the wire because of the integrated wire guide.
- The bottom-loading design ensures easy refills.
- Contact switch only allows for firing after pressing the nail gun on a work surface.
- Ergonomic handle reduces operator fatigue.
3. ROBERTS Electric Stapler with Carrying Case – 120V – 15 Amp 20 Gauge
From ROBERTS, we have the 10-600 Electric Stapler. Designed to secure a range of flooring, the stapler features a 6¾” low-profile head designed to offer easy access in small spaces. Moreover, the stapler holds 85 staples at a time. Because of this, you do not have to reload the stapler from time to time. A heat-treated hammer mechanism is included enabling it to shoot a wide-variety of 20-gauge staples. Also, there is a quick-release bottom-loading mechanism for fast loading. The stapler comprises an ergonomic non-slip plastic handle designed to offer maximum control and comfort.
- A powerful 15amp drive solenoid offers reliable operation.
- A large molded plastic carrying case includes room for an extra box of staples.
- Non-slip rubber grip handle enhances comfort.
Read more: Best Shade Cloth Reviews
2. CRAFTSMAN 18GA Finish Nailer Kit – V20 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit
The Craftsman CMCN618C1 is a cordless design nailer that eliminates the need for hoses, compressors, and gas cartridges. The nailer features a motor designed to offer consistent power while firing on different materials and in various weather conditions. Additionally, it features tool-free settings to ensure easy fixing of potential nail jams. The nailer is comfortable to handle. The reason is the lightweight design and optimal center of gravity designed to provide optimal balance and comfort. Also, there is a contoured over-molded handle designed to offer comfort during use.
- Toll-free jam and stall settings improve efficiency.
- Belt hook ensures easy access and storage.
- Battery features high-performance cells enabling it to fire up to 420 2" nails after a single
1. P320 Airstrike 18 Volt One+ Lithium-Ion Cordless Brad Nailer By Ryobi
Get the power of a gas-powered nailer in the convenience of a cordless tool once you get Ryobi P320. The tool can drive up to 700nails after a single charge. It features a cordless design, which means that you don’t have to get hoses, gas cartridges, or compressors. You can expect to know when it is time to reload because of the low-nail indicator. Furthermore, there is a convenient adjustment dial that allows you to regulate the air pressure for optimum results.
- The attached belt clip lets you maintain the nailer within reach.
- Built-in LED lighting lets you concentrate the lighting on the work surface.
- An onboard dial allows for easy adjustment of the depth.
With one of the best electric nail guns, you do not have to rely on manual hammering anymore. Electric nail guns can help you handle home repair and improvement jobs fast and efficiently, the reason you should buy one of these. So, buy one of the reviewed electric nailers and get your nailing job done fast and efficiently.