Top 10 Countertop Plate Electric Stoves in 2022
Countertop plate electric stoves can be a great choice for you if you’ve got a closeted kitchen. Besides its obvious use at home, you can also take it out while camping or use it when traveling if you like to cook your own food. But many people don’t realize what makes an electric stove good when they consider buying one. This is why we’ve prepared a list of the best electric stoves for you.
Take a look at this awesome: Bosch Steam Oven
10. IMUSA USA GAU-80305 Electric Single Burner
If you’re on a tight budget and looking for something affordable, the IMUSA electric burner is the best bet as it comes with sufficient features to get the job done.
The lightweight single burner has a space-saving design and consists of non-slip rubber feet that prevent it from sliding.
- Come with a power indicator light.
- Cannot use for more than 60 minutes at a time.
9. Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Induction Range
Although the Vollrath electric stove has some issues with precision, if you’re looking for a sturdy countertop burner, this is probably one of the best ones.
This simplistic electric stove has a stainless steel top and a molded plastic bottom that makes it durable and lightweight.
- Comes in 2 sizes – 12” inches and 14” inches.
- Shows temperature both in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Saves 75% more energy than gas stoves.
- The temperature controlling knob can be stiff.
8. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop
If you’re looking for a plate stove that allows you to cook at a versatile range of temperatures without having to set it manually, this NuWave product is perfect for you.
Although compact, the stove is designed to have a large cooking area with 9” inches in diameter.
- Saves 70% more energy than gas stoves.
- Allow you to cook at 52 different temperatures from 100°F to 575°F.
- Adjustable time settings.
- Auto shut-off option.
- It can work only with magnetic cookware.
- Product quality can be hit or miss.
7. Cuisinart CB-30 Single Burner
With 1300 watts of power, this electric stove from Cuisinart can heat up quicker than you can think, so remember to never leave it unattended.
Made of heavy-duty cast iron, the Cuisinart single burner is designed to withstand large loads and remain durable.
- Large heating plate.
- 2 indicator lights for safety.
- An adjustable temperature that comes with 6 settings.
- Can give out a toxic smell.
6. Ovente BG44S Infrared Countertop Burner
This electric stove is infrared powered and designed to produce an even heat distribution around your cookware.
The burner’s sleek and black design makes it suitable for any countertop. It has a glass surface that makes it easy to clean. However, its temperature control is slightly difficult.
- Powered by 120V and 1200 Watts.
- 12 different temperature levels from 50 to 640° F
- Suitable for use with all types of cookware.
- Come with a red LED display.
5. Cuisinart CB-60 Double Burner
If you live in a dorm room, you probably need to cook multiple dishes. The Cuisinart CB-60 consists of 2 plate stoves, allowing you to cook all your food simultaneously.
The burner is made from solid cast-iron, which makes it a durable and reliable purchase. The burners are of different sizes, so you can keep any pot on it as you please.
- Has a power of 1800W, with 1300W on the primary burner and 500W on the secondary burner.
- 2 separate adjustable temperature controls.
- Safety indicator lights.
- A smaller burner can take longer to heat up.
4. Duxtop 8100MC Induction Cooktop
If you’re looking for a lightweight burner that comes with a myriad of features, this countertop stove from Duxtop might be just what you’re looking for.
The Duxtop burner is lightweight and portable, but it has a solid, compact construction. It also has a durable 7-blade fan that dissipates heat and allows you to cook for longer.
- 10 power levels – from 200W to 1800W.
- 10 temperature levels –from 140 °F to 460 °F.
- Come with a digital countdown timer adjustable from 170 minutes to 1 minute.
- Automatically shuts down after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
- Only usable with magnetic cookware.
3. Cusimax CMHP-B101 Electric Hot Plate
If you don’t happen to own any magnetic cookware, induction burners may not be right for you. This is where the Cusimax Electric Stove can help, as it is compatible with all cookware.
The stove has a solid, rust-resistant stainless steel construction and comes with a wide heating plate measuring 7.4” inches in diameter.
- Powered by 120V and 1500W.
- 7 different heat settings.
- Safety indicator lights.
- It can get hot if overused.
2. Cadco CSR-3T Countertop Hot Plate
If time is a concern for you, the Cadco CSR-3T can be the right choice for you as it is specifically designed to cook food quickly.
The burner has a stainless steel housing that is easy to clean. The stove comes with a tubular element with a diameter of 8” inches.
- Adjustable temperature levels.
- Safety indicator lights.
- Comewith a simple on/off switch.
1. Duxtop 9600LS Portable Induction Cooktop
The Duxtop 9600LS is the best countertop electric stove on the list – due to its superb precision, simple control panel, and variety of safety features.
Lightweight and compact, this induction cooktop uses 110/120V electrical outlets, making it suitable for North American homes.
- 20 different preset power levels – from 100W to 1800W.
- 20 different preset temperature levels – from 100°F to 460°F.
- The energy efficiency of 83%.
- Come with a child safety lock.
- Shuts off automatically if no cookware is detected within 60 seconds.
- Only compatible with magnetic cookware.
To conclude, there are a lot of good countertop Plate Electric Stoves available in the market, but which one you choose to buy comes down to your needs. Safety, output power, simplicity, etc. are several things to consider when choosing a stove. We hope this article helps you in making up your mind for your next shopping trip.