Top 10 Convertible Chairs in 2022
If you’re living in a small studio apartment or a closeted dorm room, furniture can be a big concern for you. Large pieces of furniture can often clutter up your home, making it look unclean and untidy. Sometimes, convertible furniture such as convertible chairs can help. Also known as sleeper chairs, they can be easily shifted from chairs to beds making them perfect if you have guests around as well. We’ve taken look at some of the best convertible chairs on the market and highlighted them for you.
Check out this awesome: Comfortable Desk Chair
10. Gold Sparrow Convertible Loveseat Sleeper
Although the Gold Sparrow Sleeper can be a bit rough on your back when it’s turned into a bed, it is still a great option for you if you’re looking for something inexpensive.
Consisting of European style design and a premium fabric construction, the sofa bed is easy to fold and open up.
- Detachable back cushion.
- Come in 4 colors – dark grey, cocoa, ash, and beige.
- Non-removable cover.
- Assembly required.
9. Euradesign Pull-Out Sofa Bed
If you’re living in a small apartment, the Euradesign 2-in-1 single chair can be great for you if you need to save some space.
Made of soft microfiber fabric, the convertible is extremely soft to touch. The bed constitutes of coil spring and sponge, which adds to its stability.
- Come in 2 colors – lake and dark grey.
- Has a weight capacity of 800lbs.
- Easy to fold and open.
8. Homcom 2-Seater Sofa Chair
If you often have guests around in your home but lack a guestroom – accommodating large numbers of guests can be tough. This is why this 2-seater convertible chair can help.
The 2-seater convertible sleeper is made up of faux suede and has a minimalistic design that can easily blend in with your home’s interior décor.
- Come in 4 colors – dark blue, brown, black, and grey.
- Has a weight capacity of 265lbs.
- Come with an accent plush cushion.
- 5 adjustable back angles.
- It can be uncomfortable for larger people.
7. CordaRoy’s Chenille Bean Bag Chair
A beanbag chair that opens up into a mattress – how cool does that sound? This could be a great option for a teenager’s room where space might be limited.
The foam chair is made of a comfortable polyester blend with washable microfiber cover, though the mattress can feel coarse if kept directly on the floor.
- Easy to open and fold.
- 5 colors – charcoal, navy, tan, moss, and espresso.
- Washable cover.
6. Milliard Tri-Fold Sofa Bed
If you’re a college student who needs some extra space in your dorm or studio apartment, the Milliard Tri-Fold Sofa Bed can be a great option for you and your guests.
The sofa bed as a minimalistic design and a foam construction that can be easily turned into a sofa or a mattress.
- Blue in color.
- It can be uncomfortable in the hip area.
5. Giantex 5-Position Convertible Flip Chair
The best thing about this chair is its versatility. It has a quarter-fold design that allows you to use it as a bed, or a chair, or a recliner.
Smaller in size than the others in comparison, the chair consists of a fabric made of ultra-suede which can be adjusted in 5 different positions.
- Has 5 adjustable positions.
- Non-slip feet, which makes it durable.
- Not suitable for taller people.
4. D&D Futon Furniture Sleeper Chair
Lightweight and portable, this sleeper chair from D&D is perfect for blending in with any room décor and can accommodate 2 people.
The sleeper chair is made of high-density polyurethane foam and a 6” inch thick chair sponge, which makes it very comfortable for both sitting and sleeping.
- It comes with a foam pillow.
- Lightweight, measuring only 21-lbs.
- Not suitable for tall people.
- No assembly required.
3. Giantex Convertible Sofa Bed
When it comes to practically designed furniture, Giantex leads the front lines. This convertible sofa bed is one of the most comfortable ones on the list.
The cover is made of breathable washable linen and the sofa consists of a high-quality sponge. The sofa can hold up to 440lbs of weight.
- 5 adjustable positions.
- Assembly required.
- Blue in color.
2. Stone & Beam Kristin Chair-and-a-Half
Another chair that can act as a twin bed, the Stone & Beam sleeper stands out due to its extraordinary design that will add elegance to your home. Made of polyester and nylon fabric, the chair has a modern yet classic design and has wooden pads at the bottom that protects the flooring.
- Comes with a comfortable back cushion.
- Easily cleaning.
- It can feel stiff initially.
1. Intex Pull-out Chair
The Intex Pull-out Chair is an inflatable piece of furniture that can be easily converted to a chair or bed as you require. Small and compact, the chair is made out of vinyl and can support up to 300lbs.
- It can be switched to a twin-sized bed.
- Comfortable backrest and armrests.
- Features a 2-in-1 valve that makes inflating and deflating fast.
In conclusion, convertible chairs can be very advantageous, especially if you have a shortage of space in your home. This is why this list can help. Depending on your taste and preference, choose the right sleeper chair that you need, and add it to your shopping list today!