Tea tree essential oil comes from the leaves of a tree called the Melaleuca alternifolia. This magnificent tree is found in Queen’s land Australia. The leaves are carefully crashed then applied directly on the skin for healing. They can also be inhaled for healings coughs and a cold.
Tea tree oil is essential for treating fungal or bacteria infection on the skin. Tea tree can also be immersed in other oils to give every oil a unique scent and spread skincare throughout the body. We can put a drop of this essential oil in the counters to clear out bacteria and sure our home environment is clean. As many uses as it has, below are some of the absolute best essential oils that help our skin in different ways.
Also read: Best Bird Feeders
List Of Top 10 Best Tea Tree Essential Oil in 2022 Reviews
10. GYA LABS TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OILS.
Sometimes our homes can be clamped and full of mildew. At other times our skins are fracking and cracking under the adverse conditions of facemasks. This will help to reduce acne and reduce mildew at home thus protecting the skins of your loved ones. We can use it to naturally live in our own world indoors ensuring that we are well protected.
- It is purely made of natural ingredients thus good for aromatherapy.
- Helps clean the air and keep your skin immune system at maximum.
- Clears your skin from acne.
- It is made to boost your skin health.
- Cleanse and refreshes the air at your house.
- It is refreshing against dry skin and flare-ups.
- Builds your skin resistant against micro agents.
- It cooks off acne, scars, and blemishes.
- Create skin rashes on sensitive skin and even acne.
If you are looking for tree oil that is multipurpose with minimal effects, this certainly the best. It contains beautiful natural fragrances like jasmine and sandalwood. Both keep you home well scented. This product will leave you with smooth skin, free of acne, blemishes, and scars. This way you will naturally glow again.
- Cleanses the skin and home surfaces.
- Promotes your body’s immune system.
- With its beautiful fragrances, it is good for aromatherapy.
- Protects your skin from environmental and seasonal effects.
- It is also good for drinking or mixing meals.
- Has a long shelf life even after opening.
- You can mix it with any type of oil.
- It rejuvenates your skin giving it a natural glow.
- This product is not well tested to confirm any side effects.
8. NATURENICS TEAS TREE OIL.
Buying something as expensive as a bottle of tea tree oil requires that it will be a subject of multipurpose use. Naturenics ensure that your product can have multi-uses like washing and preventing foot fungus, fighting acne, skincare, etc. This ensures that your small bottle is well utilized for a period of time before you can think of buying another.
- Distilled and extracted directly from the leaves.
- Improves skin by preventing acne and ensuring it’s clean.
- Buying comes as a value pack with an eBook, metal roll-on, etc.
- It is USDA certified.
- Prevents hair loss and dandruff.
- Can be used in a multipurpose way all around the home e.g. in shampoos and body wash.
- Strengthens nails and clears out foot fungus.
- It is 100% organic.
- The product sometimes reaches customers with the seal broken.
7. NOW FOODS 3 PACK VARIETY.
If we can debate about the reliability of products, then NOW foods are on top of the list. With a 3 pack, you can be sure that your oil will last long enough. Also, everybody is packed with different essential oil. This 3 pack also ensures that you can mix and blend your oils. It gives you the choice of multiple uses and mixing in the house.
- Comes in a 3 pack of eucalyptus, lavender, and pure tea tree oil.
- Each bottle comes weighing at 1oz each.
- The eucalyptus is essential for clearing out allergies.
- They are all-natural extracts.
- A 3pack means you maximum on all at once to give you the best result.
- Being natural extracts, they can be mixed with other home remedies to ensure our homes all-natural.
- Reaction to one extract gives the option of the other.
- They have a distinct smell rather than that of natural extracts.
6. HEALING SOLUTIONS
Packed in a smart 1.58oz bottle, this tea tree oil is a must buy. With its clean extraction process, every drop of the oil is pure with zero non-organic products. This ensures that your skin is getting the best treatment. A product that meets the requirements put in place is a product that a consumer can trust to be good.
- They are USDA certified.
- They come as advertised and packed failure to which you get a full refund.
- The bottle weighs 1.58 ounces.
- Are pure natural extract.
- They ensure to heal your flacking skin.
- You get refunds if the products react with your skin.
- They have an amazing scent ensuring that you are fully confident.
- Are perfect in helping you to transition slowly to using tea tree oil.
- They relieve pain on blemishes and acne.
- Some products can counterfeit thus lack the USDA logo.
5. PURE TREE SHAMPOO
No matter how soft your hair is, your skin will at some point dry up causing itchy dandruffs. This makes us so uncomfortable to a point we want to cut our hair. With pure tea tree shampoo, we can heal our skin and increase the shine on our hair. This shampoo is made to eliminate any kind of dandruff and hydrate your skin properly. It keeps the hair to a normal optimum.
- It’s manufactured of maple holistic 100% natural extracts.
- The bottle weighs 8 ounces.
- It is made as a mixture of tea tree oil, aloe vera, and Moroccan argan oil with lavender extract.
- Has sulfate and paraben-free to heal your scalp and strengthen color-treated hair.
- Deeply cleans hair leaving it relaxed and well aerated.
- It is great for all hair types.
- Increases your hair’s natural shine.
- Boosts volume and thickness of your hair.
- Naturally eradicates hair lice.
- It may not work on some hair types as they may be too dry.
4. ARTIZEN TREE ESSENTIAL OIL.
Instead of giving you a form of extract that is 100% concentrated, Artizen ensures that they mix the right portions for you to give your skin the care it deserves. It comes well packed and sealed in a 1-ounce bottle. This mix is purely organic to give you the skin it deserves. With this oil, you will not have to go buying other oils to mix.
- Contains 1/3 of the tea tree extract and about 2/3 carrier oils.
- Packed in high-quality bottle
- Has a lifetime warranty and guarantee
- Is also mixed with peppermint for a great aroma.
- Reliefs skin pain if there is flacking or acne.
- Has a great aroma to ensure you keep using.
- It is high-quality oil, made of natural oil extracts.
- Can be multi purposely used at home.
- A lifetime warranty will ensure product quality.
- The statement on dietary supplements is not certified by the FDA this maybe too much or too little.
3. NOW FOODS TEA TREE OIL 4oz BOTTLE.
Everyone considers durability as a key feature of any product. NOW foods also make it their number one priority to ensure that the product they sell to you will last. Together with this guarantee, they make sure that your product is purely organic. This product can guarantee of protection against germs, increasing your skin’s immunity as well as UV rays.
- Weighs at 7.7 ounces.
- Tea tree is a 100% natural extract from the leaves.
- The quality of the oils is carefully tested to give you the best.
- Is made of vegetable oils.
- Protects your skin from radiation and pathogens.
- Has a potent, warm, spicy aroma.
- Can be carefully blended with other oils at home.
- Fastens the healing process of our skins.
- Not safe to use for pregnant and lactating moms.
2. CERTIFIED THERAPEUTIC ALTERNIFOLIA- MARY TAYLOR NATURALS.
This product is a natural extract free from pesticides and other chemicals. Provided in a 4oz bottle you can be sure if durability. If it is used for other purposes other than aromatherapy, it should be carefully diluted with other oils.
- It is USDA certified as a naturally extracted oil.
- Has a high-quality dropper to measure your quantity.
- Provided in 4oz amber glass bottle.
- Is made of pure organic tea tree essential oil extract.
- Can be used with other essential oils at home.
- It is for extern use only meaning it will last longer to nourish your skin.
- Improves the healing process of your skin.
- Helps with reducing acne and spots.
- It is safe to use on any skin type as its USDA approved.
- Doesn’t have a great smell for aromatherapy.
1. HANDCRAFT TEA ESSENTIAL OIL
Handcraft Blends believes that no cruelty should be inserted on animals. For this reason, they don’t test their products in animals but instead, they hand make each product carefully to ensure that the oil is essential. Then the make sure that the quality check is 100 with the FDA standards.
- Packed in a high premium glass bottle with a quality dropper.
- It can easily blend with other oils like sandalwood.
- The bottle weighs 4 ounces.
- It is mixed with peppermint oil.
- It is packed with a clear bottle so that you can counter check it.
- The dropper helps you measure your quantities.
- It is mixed peppermint for a better aroma during aromatherapy.
- Ensures it meets FDA standards before reaching the customer.
- Blends well with other oils.
- It’s lighter than normal tree oil should be.
The quality of the essential is important as it is going to be used on your skin. If the oil has more liquid stature than normal, make sure you check with your manufacturer to ensure that it is not fake. This is because it can cause damage to your skin that it will not be able to recover from.
As tea tree oils can be used for aromatherapy, it is good to ensure that they have the right aroma. A good aroma will also ensure that our other oils smell as good when we mix with tea tree oil. This will leave our houses with a sweet aroma. If the product doesn’t have the right aroma, return it to the store for it could be possibly expired or been added bad chemicals.
The ingredients of tea tree oil should be purely organic. This is because tea tree oil has healing properties that help our skin in returning to a healthier version. Using non-organic ingredients may alter the chemistry and instead cause skin problems. Organic products are environmentally friendly as well as body-friendly.
For people who have sensitive skin, it is good to ask for your physician’s advice. This way they can get the best skincare routine without hurting themselves. If your skin is not reactive, it also important to consider the “what if” factor whereby you can relate to someone else review.
As we purpose to buy one of the most common and most useful essential oils in the world, we have to give ourselves time to consider each brand carefully, checking each feature under a microscope. Every company wants to be associated with making the best essential oil but instead end up causing more harm than good to most people.
Every skincare journey is as unique as the skin type. Everyone wants to have the other person’s skins. When it comes to such highly sensitive products, it is advisable to look at our own unique journey. This will give us insights on what to use and not use. With this knowledge in mind, we can make the best decisions on our skincare.
Read more: Best Water Filtration Systems