You would require a pole saws to trim tree branches, tall shrubs, or plantations without the aid of a ladder. Sounds interesting. A pole saws is a power saw aided with a pole to enable you to reach higher grounds. Like any other product, you need to know exactly what to look for when purchasing one of these. It is clear that your final buying decision will majorly be controlled by aspects like durability, price options, availability of spare parts, weight, shared user experience, and whether you can use electricity or gasoline to power your saw.
We love making things simple for you as we researched several pole saws in the market. This culminated with a review of 10 ten pole saws in 2022. Please read along to find out more about the best pole saws to add to your garden toolbox.
Also read : Best Potato Mashers
List Of Top 10 Best Pole Saws in 2022 Reviews
No products found.
10. EGO Power+ MPS1001 10-Inch Pole Saw & Power Head.
Manufactured by one of the best chains saw manufacturers, EGO Power+, the MPS1001 10″ pole saw fully comes with a 2.5Ah battery and charger to kickstart your hedge trimming experience. Ensures uninterrupted service from the word go. Apart from being durable, the 10″ pole is designed to give you an upper hand in trimming higher tree branches. You will be amazed by how fast and easy you can use this pole saw.
- Efficient lubrication system.
- Material designed for water resistance ability (ip4)
- Narrow sprockets and guard bars.
- 10″ Oregon bar and chain attachment.
- 5Ah lithium battery and charger.
- Warranty of up to 4 years.
- This pole saw weighs close to 19 pounds
- The powerhead is compatible with any EGO power head accessories
- Ready battery and charger.
- Reasonable weight to work with for long hours.
- Made up of water-resistant material.
- Long pole for trimming longer shrubs.
- Might not work for longer hours.
9. Oregon Cordless PS250 8-Inch 40V Telescoping Pole Saw
Oregon cordless PS250 8″ 40V Telescoping pole saw will dramatically change how you trim or prune your hedges. Just like the MPS1001 pole saw, thus pole saw grants you the rare ability to trim top branches due to its long 8 feet bar that can extend up to 15 feet. Its high-speed chain not only delivers faster and seamless cutting but it works smoothly hence reduced vibrations. The telescoping pole saw has been engineered to be lightweight, with a balanced and low vibration capacity.
The 40V lithium battery will keep the pole saw powered for long. As a backup, you are provided with a 2.6Ah lithium battery that can be charged overtime.
- Up to 15 feet pole.
- Low emission.
- Low weight.
- It comes with a 2.6Ah battery and a charger.
- Low vibration capacity.
- Starts instantly.
- It gives you the advantage to reach higher grounds and trim branches from taller hedges.
- Battery for backup.
- It does not come with a 40V lithium battery.
8. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw
Weighing just 8 pounds, it is one of the lightest pole saws you can get in the market right now. The 40V cordless pole saw spots a simple and highly innovative that stands out from the rest. Its oil system is automatic in the sense that you don’t need to oil the chain during your routine maintenance work. Also, the oil box is almost transparent, this will allow you to take note of the oil levels and refill when necessary.
- Adjustable aluminum shaft.
- Weigh close to 8 pounds.
- 40V Li-ion battery.
- Compact design handle.
- Automatic oiling system
- Easy to use.
- The chain can be adjusted easily.
- Pole can be extended to achieve maximum height levels.
- The clear oil box plays a key role in maintaining oil levels.
- Substantial noise after when used for longer periods.
7. Silky Longboy Professional Series 12′ Telescoping Pole Saw 360mm Large Teeth
Unlike most of the above pole saws, this pole saw is very light with a dramatic design built for professional work. It has many profound features that make it to the top 10 ten list. One of this is its folding nature which allows you to trim branches from difficult angles altogether. Doesn’t this sound cool? Wait for another breathtaking feature of the Longboy telescopic pole saw.
- Folding pole saw.
- Weighs only 4 pounds.
- It has a blade length of about 14 inches.
- It has a bi-interlocking system.
- Wider extension range of up to 17 feet
- Easy operations.
- Very durable.
- Razor-sharp chain for perfect cutting.
- It can work for longer hours.
- Prone to noise when used for longer hours.
6. DEWALT DCPS620M1 Pole Saw
Making it amongst the best 10 pole saws of 2022 is the DeWalt pole saw that will redefine your pruning needs. This pole saw has a nice long bar and chain of about 8″ to elevate your efforts in reaching top branches of your hedges. The highly innovative motor is supercharged to deliver high much-needed cutting precision. Unique design for automatic oiling saves you the time needed in oiling your pole saw. This will leave you to concentrate on trimming your hedges.
- Has an adjustable long extension pole of approximately 15″.
- Has a sturdy grip for easy pruning.
- Metal strip and hook enhances the durability of the chain and bar.
- Designed to automatically oil the chain system.
- Razor-sharp chain.
- Locking systems allow for easy extension or adjustment.
- It allows you to easily trim hedges due to its razor-sharp chain.
- Highly durable.
- Long extension pole for far and wide reach.
- The high powered motor delivers high cutting pressure.
- A perfect gripping handle perfect for longer working hours.
- It cannot be used without electricity connectivity.
- It does not ship globally.
5. WORX WG323 20V 10″ Cordless Pole/Chain Saw
Just like the above DeWalt pole saw, the 20V 10″ cordless pole is built to exceed expectations. This pole saws gives you the confidence to trim your lawn as it comes with many features that will leave you dazzled. You will notice the multipurpose 20V power battery, the super-fast chain saw, auto oiling system, and above all its lightweight. Also, this pole/chain saw has an extra long pole that will help you maneuver your way to trim branches that are literally beyond your reach.
- Has an automatic chain adjusting system.
- Weighs close to 6 pounds.
- Automatic self-lubricating system.
- High power chain saw for seamless precise cuts.
- 20V multipurpose battery and charger for all your power concerns.
- Long pole of about 12 inches for far and wide reach.
- Easy to maintain.
- It comes with a high-voltage battery hence a stable power supply.
- Sturdy design for durability.
- Clean and precise cuts.
- It does not weigh much hence easy to work with.
- A longer lasting multipurpose battery of 20V,4.0Ah.
- Waterproof material.
- Takes longer to charge, about five hours.
4. Ryobi ZRP4361 One+ 18-Volt 9.5 ft. Cordless Electric Pole Saw Kit – P105
You can refer to this as an all-rounded tool kit in the name of Cordless electric pole saw. This refurbished electric pole saw will allow you to reach branches of up to 9.5 feet while making good use of the 8″ bar and chain in grooming your back yard or lawn. To your advantage is the perfectly aligned motor and for perfectly trimming branches at tight difficult angles. Let us look at the key features making this saw unique.
- Automatic oiling system.
- 18V Li-ion battery that comes with a charger.
- Battery capacity is adequate to last longer without charging.
- Up to 9.5 feet cordless pole that provides a wider and far reach.
- Sturdy design for durability.
- After 30 minutes of charging, you are good to go the next untrimmed hedge.
- It does not require frequent servicing.
- The self-lubricating system makes it possible to check and track oil levels.
- Easy to use and carry around.
- The sturdy cutting head allows you to perfectly achieve seamless cuts.
- This pole saw is not waterproof.
3. SENIX CSPX5-M-0 58 Volt Cordless Pole Saw with 10″ Oregon Bar and Chain
When working on very demanding lawns and within tight timelines, power is everything. With a whooping 58V brushless motor, this cordless pole saw will deliver on the job. You will make use of the 10″ adjustable bar and chain that will add on your height to clear branches up to 14 feet above the ground. Also, you will notice how light this pole saw is, perfect for long working hours.
- Robust 58V motor to deliver cutting thrust.
- Easy chain adjustment system.
- A good lock system to aid in safer operation.
- Automated duplication system.
- Clear oil tank to monitor oil levels.
- Super long bar and chain for achieving the required heights.
- Built for longevity.
- Compatible with other Senix pole saw accessories.
- Easy to use.
- Reach far and wide using the adjustable pole.
- Battery charges faster giving you more time to work on those hedges.
- Super powered chain system for faster seamless cuts.
- It does not ship globally.
- Batteries might not fit other brand batteries.
2. BLACK+DECKER Pole Saw, Corded, 6.5-Amp, 10-Inch (PP610)
Just like the 58 Volt Cordless Pole Saw, this pole saw will do the job. Bear in mind that it gives you the maximum power right to cut those resistant branches. This is achieved by a high powered motor of about 6.5Amp. On the other end, you will make good use of the durable and compact 9.5 feet adjustable pole for top and high reaching shrubs. Below are some features that make this pole saw on our top of the best.
- Self-lubricating system for your chain.
- Power motor of about 6Amp to delivering power cuts.
- Oregon bar of 10″ that enhances cutting ability.
- The inline motor brings control efficiency.
- Sturdy frame for durability.
- Weighs about 8 pounds giving you the freedom to work for longer hours.
- An almost clear oil tank allows easier oil replenishment.
- It does not weigh much.
- Easy to use.
- It comes with a supercharged motor to deliver faster and efficient cuts.
- 10″ frame gives perfect cutting ability.
- Durable and sturdy frame.
- Takes time to charge.
- May overheat after long working hours.
1. Jameson FG-6PKG-7 FG-Series Manual Pole Saw and Tree Pruner with Two 6-Foot Fiberglass Poles
Making it to the top of our top ten best pole saws is the manual pole saw and tree pruner. It comes with unique never seen before design that will leave you baffled. Comes with a 20ft sturdy rope as a pruning aid, 16″ blade, saw head and big pruner. All these are there to support you in getting the perfect pruning experience. The 16″ blade will meet your expectations as it perfectly cuts tree branches and makes sure to use the long foot-base and extension poles.
- Hardened 16″ blade for perfect cuts.
- Quality FG poles for high branch pruning.
- Weighs about 9 pounds assuring you for longer working hours.
- 20ft pruning rope for hoisting yourself to higher branches.
- It comes with a working manual.
- Sturdy and durable frame.
- The pruning rope makes working easier.
- Reaches far, wider, and higher heights perfect for your cutting needs.
- May poses difficulties when assembling.
What you need to consider when buying a pole saw.
A variety of factors need to be cross-examined before you settle for your next pole saw. I will briefly highlight these factors to help you in making the best decision.
Choose a pole saw that is relatively affordable to your pocket. You should be able to spend considerably on a pole saw that will give you service. You should invest in one that can give you service for longer periods.
You can not ignore the fact that anything that you buy need to be durable, don’t spend your money and wase it. A pole saw that is durable comes with a sturdy frame made up of semi-metallic material for shear strength. Check all the components of your next pole and establish a durability fit.
3. Availability of accessories
Repair and maintenance is one sure thing you will be needing soon. Establish how easily you can get key replacements to any parts that might malfunction. Having a pole saw without readily available accessories can prove strenuous to your budget.
4. Length of the pole
The longer the pole the better. Higher poles will enable you effortless trim hedges at higher heights. so depending on the kind of service or work you want to use it for, make a selection of a pole saw that will esure work is done properly.
This guide has a sole purpose of preparing you on how you need to make your purchases and even bring the items closer to you for viewing, from a million in the market. We have seen different types of pole saws and this should be enough to give you a clear picture of the best poles to buy. Get out there and make that choice with all the information we have for you in a guided manner.