When it comes to your grooming as a man, you know that you’ll need at home tools as well as going to a salon. Your at-home arsenal should be a set of reliable products and tools. Ultimately, you will probably want a trimmer to help with your beard before you go outside. It’s nice to have a clipper for you to be able to do your beard length yourself. Scissors can work for small trims but clippers are so much faster. They are also much more accurate. You can choose the exact length that you want and go with that. You will save yourself a lot of money on this as well. When you actually go to any hairstylist, you will find that it costs ten to thirty dollars just for one beard trim.
Also read: Best Electric Knife Sharpeners
List Of Top 10 Best Men’s Grooming Kit in 2021 Reviews
10. Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom Series 7000, Men’s Grooming Kit
This all-around all-purpose trimmer can be used for a variety of body parts as stated in the description. It comes with such a wide berth of attachments that you wouldn’t need much more out of a tool. In fact, it has 23 attachments.
- Extensive use for all your trimming needs
- Long-lasting for a commercial trimmer
- Made of stainless steel for a good quality design
- The 23 attachments are even good for shaving your face as you can get a close shave with the metal head
- The price is mid-range for everything you get at around $50
- The self-sharpening blades are purported by the manufacturer to last up to five years
- The guards have fiberglass to protect them from buckling or bending
- You can wash the trimmer because it is water-resistant unlike most brands
- Philips is a good brand but is not a high-end salon brand
- They only run for five hours so if you use them in a salon to work, they will run out before the end of a full day
- There are only four hair guards so you will have to buy extra if you have a particular length you want. The extra attachments might be difficult to locate
9. Wahl Stainless Steel Lithium Ion Slate Beard Trimmer for Men’s Grooming Kit
Wahl is quality and this one specializes in beard trims. You can also use it for the nose and hair as there are attachments for this as well. The kit even comes with a comb and oil to lubricate the blade.
- Nose trimmers are a novel feature
- There is an ear trimmer
- The kit comes with many extras and has all you need to get started
- It can run for six hours without charging which even makes it viable for commercial use
- There are eight hair cutting guards which are quite extensive
- If you try to do a dry shave, you will get razor burn if you press too hard
8. Wahl Aqua Blade Rechargeable Wet Dry Lithium Ion Men’s Grooming Kit
This Wahl has all the works for shaving everywhere. It has a mid-range price backed by a name that you can truly rely on. You can even wash it due to the showerproof design.
- Charge for three minutes and this trimmer will work for five
- It has dual voltage so it can work for traveling
- A brand that even professionals use
- You can use the four heads interchangeably
- It has 12 attachments
- The t-shape of the blade can cause knicks if you’re not careful
7. Wahl Clipper Self-Cut Personal Haircutting Men’s Grooming Kit
This corded haircutting kit has everything that you need to do a good shave or hair trim. This trimmer is also very quiet for those that don’t like trimmers buzzing in their ears.
- Meant to give yourself your own haircuts
- A smaller design
- The kit even comes with scissors
- Wahl means 100 years of industry-relevant brand reputation
- The haircutting kit has 23 pieces
- It comes with two different combs and a larger than usual cleaning brush for the head
- The cord could be a little longer especially for a device that says you can reach the back of your head with it
6. Braun All-in-one trimmer MGK3980, 9-in-1 Beard Trimmer, Hair Clipper, Ear
Braun is a drug store brand quality line that still manages to hold its own. This kit is simple yet it has all you need to do the basic jobs. It’s around $50 which is compatible with the other prices.
- 9 jobs that can be performed with precision
- It will work to quickly charge
- It is 100% waterproof so you can use it in the shower and clean it with water
- Adapt to voltages between 100V and 240V
- Good for all your grooming
- Only lasts 60 minutes on one charge
- You cannot use this one for your haircuts
5. Wahl Clipper Lithium-Ion Cordless Haircutting & Trimming Combo Kit
Wahl is a great make and this is a nice cordless trimmer. This comes with so many different features and there are even hair clips in it for doing longer men’s haircuts.
- They are just as powerful as clippers with cords except they are cordless
- The blades stay sharp for a long time
- You can do a ten-minute quick charge for near-instant power
- They will charge fully in three to five hours
- You get a bonus trimmer with your clipper that runs on batteries
- Extensive offerings in this kit
It only runs for two hours and then you need to recharge it
4. Pro Cordless Hair Clippers, Cosyonall Haircut Kit Rechargeable Hair Grooming Trimmers Set
These clippers have a funky, metallic look. Everything is sharp and there is a digital display on the clipper showing how much power is left.
- The digital display of run time left is something that you don’t usually see on clippers
- It is cordless
- The guards have metal on them for extra quality and weight
- You can adjust the speed
- It comes with a quality guide comb
- There are only four guards in total making this one of the more basic kits that are on the market
3. Remington Hc6550 Cordless Vacuum Haircut Kit, Vacuum Beard Trimmer
The Remington is an average brand that puts out convenient sets. This entire set is 18 pieces. The clipper that it comes with is cordless.
- It has nine fixed combs which are a decent offering
- The blades are coated with titanium
- It is lithium powered
- The clipper actually has a vacuum bin
- A very neat trimmer due to the vacuum feature for stray hairs
- You can actually rinse the blade under water to clean it
- The pouch is nice and makes everything transportable
- It could be a little more well designed to use on beards specifically
2. Andis Headstyler/Headliner MBO Kit, Black (68120)
Andis is a salon-quality brand that offers a lot when it comes to kits. This kit has both a clipper and a trimmer. There are 27 pieces to the kit in total.
- There is a lot of power in both the corded trimmer and the corded clipper
- It’s a decent price at around $60 for all that you get
- You can use the clipper to maintain your haircuts and save yourself some time in between your haircuts
- It cuts very close when you use just the blade, although it’s still not as good as shaving a certain area
- It comes with a 6-inch attachment which is one of the longest guards (the longest is 8 which is finger length)
The machine is quiet but it’s not as quiet as other makes
1. HATTEKER Beard Trimmer Kit For Men Cordless Mustache Trimmer Hair
The HATTEKER beard trimmer has a lot of special features in the kit such as a nose hair trimmer. It is waterproof so you can use it in the shower as well.
- It comes with three heads- one for the beard, one for the body, and one for the head
- You can wash the entire tool off when you’re finished with it before disinfecting it
- The whole tool does not heat up so it will not burn the skin
- Specialized head means more precision in your task
- The moving and standing blades cut close to the skin
- It has a digital display for power
- You don’t get a vacuum, although very few clippers have this feature anyways
When it comes to buying these kits, there are so many good ones. These top ones are all well priced, so cost shouldn’t really be a factor when it comes to your choice. You should look for ones that cater to your needs. If you need a nose trimmer or ear trimmer, then go with ones that have those specific instruments. Additionally, you can get guards for all types of uses. If you want ones though that comes with the kit, it’s easier to pick kits with the guard numbers you want. You don’t really want to be searching to find guards that fit these machines because they are not very prevalent models in the industry.
Hair and beard-cutting kits are great for what you need for your at-home maintenance. It’s easy to see why there is a market for them. When you do your grooming at home, you are saving yourself time and money. You’re making sure that you get everything done for yourself so you don’t run around looking shaggy and unkempt. You will save yourself a lot of money in the long run with a kit because maintenance at a salon is expensive. You can really have the best of both worlds with this investment.
Read more: Best Hair Dryer Brushes