A stock pot can be your savior on several occasions. It serves more than one purpose in the kitchen and is designed to stay with you for long. Now that you cannot step out to buy street food during the pandemic, you can make your own homemade delicacies using this pot. If you just started cooking for fun or you are already a professional, Stock Pots are needed in both cases. Here’s a well-thought review of the Top 10 Best Stock Pots in 2020.
Top Best Stock Pots in 2020
10. Cook Standard’s 12 Qt Silver Classic Stainless Steel Stock Pot
This awesome steak pot is designed with a heavy gauge and good quality stainless steel. It has strong handles for easy lift and place. The bold rims help you to transfer the content into another bowl or serving without spills. There is an aluminum disk at the bottom of the pot for uniform heat absorption and better cooking of the food in your pot. The Pot has a large size so you can use it for big meals and party occasions.
- Can be used for more than one purpose
- It is large
- It has sturdy handles
- Aluminum base for heat absorption
- Easy to clean
- Steel lid so cannot check how food is being cooked
9. Granite Ware – 21 Qt Stock Pot
Next in the Top 10 Best Stock Pots in 2020 is a 21 Quart excellence that’s wide and comfortable to cook with. This pot is the best fit for those who like to cook some non-veg dishes at home. It has enough space to accommodate a medium-sized meal preparation. It is made in combination with porcelain and steel so you might have to be careful while handling it. The ‘accidental drops’ might damage the Pot
- Affordable price
- Large and wide
- Good color and design
- Good for non-vegetarian preparations
- Breaks on dropping
- Heat distribution is not up to the mark.
8. Gourmet Stainless Steel Stock Pot – Tramontina
This is a handcrafted Steak Pot that has everything a kitchen enthusiast wants. It has a touch of style and a unique look to it. That’s why you can confidently rely on it for durability and it will be a great inclusion to your kitchen collection. It looks classic and has an expensive finish. Moreover, it has a three-layer design where the core is aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel. It is useful for making a large meal for a picnic trip or a Kitty Party.
- Doesn’t break easily
- It looks classic and premium
- Handmade and well-thought design
- Uniform heat distribution
7. Rachel Ray – Enamel Stock Pot (Marine Blue)
This has been a reputed brand in the market and the Marine Blue Stock Pot is a brilliant piece in the lot. The pot is molded using Carbon Steel and a considerate amount of Enamel is used to coat it. That’s what gives a decent and classic look to the Pot. The non-sticky nature is great to cook some meat and the uniform heat distribution is good to make soups and broths.
- Marine Blue color is eye-catchy
- The pot is spacious enough for medium meals
- It has nice handles to transport
- Durable and a good solid build
- Enamel can chip or fall off
- It is not dishwasher friendly
- Handles overheat while cooking.
6. Classic Chef’s 12 Qt Stock Pot -Cuisinart
Top 10 Best Stock Pots in 2020 now brings you a shiny and glittering addition to the kitchen cookware. Cuisinart’s Stock Pot has an aluminum base that quickly absorbs the heat from the fire source and spreads it uniformly throughout the cooking content. The stainless steel has a smooth finish and that’s what is responsible for the shine. The handles are big enough for you to hold the food-filled pot carefully while transferring.
- Lightweight and convenient to deal with
- Has a tight lid and well-trimmed edges
- Dishwasher friendly and no hassle while cleaning
- Nicely polished to give a shiny appearance
- Handles absorb heat so you need to be careful while lifting off of the stove
5. Update International – Stainless Steel Stock Pot 16 Qt
This variant is big enough to cook large meals but stays low in the weight department. The lid is made of high-quality stainless steel and the handles follow the same pattern. The rims are intentionally bent to facilitate better usage and safety. The food doesn’t stick to the sides even if you leave it unattended. The entire design is impressive and that is why you should consider buying this at a reasonable cost.
- Safety Health certification by NSF
- Large and spacious to cook meals
- Fast heat distribution
- You will find the same features at an even lesser price.
4. Stock Pot/ Sauce Pot with Lid – Stainless Steel – Faberware
This superior quality is an ideal purchase for those who are looking for durable products with a reputable brand backup. Faberware has been in the business for a while now and all their products have relatively good reviews. And this one is no different. It is made of an aluminum core that is present between stainless steel layers. The heat absorption is quick and the food (even meat) is cooked uniformly. You can even use this for oven usage and cleaning is easy too.
- A good base to sit conveniently on stove grooves
- Big enough to cook large meals
- Steel handles are long-lasting
- Strong build
- You need to wipe the water off after washing to avoid watermarks
- Handles get hot while cooking
3. Stainless Steel Stock Pot/ Sauce Pot – Cook N Home
The big 3 in the list of Top 10 Best Stock Pots in 2020 are here not for their brand reputation but remarkable reviews from users. Cook N Home Stock Pot is having a strong build and can tolerate rough handling. It can endure wear and tear during the cooking business. It has an aluminum disc at the base to absorb heat quickly and you will be served with mouth-watering delicacies in no time.
- The glass lid is transparent and allows you to check on the progress
- Spacious and large
- Rims are designed for easy transfer to the bowls
- The surface develops scratches easily
- The lid doesn’t have a steam vent
2. Non-Stick Stock Pot Cookware – T-fal
Unlike the usual silver finish that most of the Pots on the list have, this one comes in a black style. The pot is long and can hold a large food preparation. The handles are having insulation so that you can hold the pot without burning your hands. Also, the fact that it is lightweight will help you a lot while handling it.
1. Classic Stainless Steel Stock Pot – Faberware
This tops the list of Top 10 Best Stock Pots in 2020, because of its simple yet useful design. Though it has a small 8 Qt capacity, it works great for daily cooking and small families. It is thicker at the bottom to prevent scorching of the food content and is safe to be used in the oven. It is light in weight and the lid has a brilliant lock system that prevents spilling. So, investing your money in this one is not a bad option.
- Aluminum helps in good heat distribution
- Phenolic handles are easy to deal with while transferring
- Can be washed with the dishwasher
- Small size and not for parties and occasions
- The lid is not transparent to check the progress
Even though Stock Pots are essential, you don’t want to spend a lot on them. That is unnecessary and it requires a lot of research to get yourself the most feasible one. When you buy a stockpot, you need to consider the size, shape, material used, durability, Handles, lid closure, and appearance. The Top 10 Best Stock Pots in 2020 are listed based on these parameters and hopefully, you will find a good fit for your kitchen.