Remotes control a lot of things from lights to television sets to racing cars. You will find good remotes on each one of the top 10 best remote cars for kids in 2022. These remote controlled cars should provide you and your child with hours of fun.
All you have to do is make sure the remotes have power in their batteries. Having fun is only a remote car away.
Table of Contents
List of Best Remote Control Cars for Kids Review
No products found.
10. YEZI Rc Cars for Kids
This bright green and black color remote control car comes with working headlights and 360 degree operation. With the realistic looking steering wheel, you can drive across floors or switch to wall ode to get it to climb your walls.
Also, an indicator light will glow during its 20-40 minute charge time. When the batteries are ready, the light will go out and you or your kids can start having fun. Made from strong ABS plastic, this car should withstand normal impacts and bumps with ease.
- 360 degree operation
- Can climb walls
- Realistic steering wheel
- May be a bit on the small side
9. KidiRace RC Remote Control Police Car
A built-in rechargeable battery keeps the car up and running when you want to have some fun. After being recharged, you will get about 30 minutes of action at one time. With its game console designed remote, your thumbs will know what to do to control this vehicle.
Plus, you can race up to 6 cars at one time without experiencing any interference. To make your remote control car experience better, this car comes with working siren, headlights and revving motor. The horn works as well. USB charging cable included.
- Working sound and light effects
- 30 minutes of fun on a single charge
- Race with no interference
- May come with a faulty transmitter
8. HALOFUN Remote Control Car
With a familiar designed remote control, your thumbs can handle all the remote control car action with ease. A push of a button here, a push of a button there and your 4 by 4 jeep responds. The tread on the tires let you take this jeep off road.
In addition to that, you get about a 5 meter range while playing for up to 30 minutes on a single charge. Top speed is about 10 mph and you will need about 4 batteries to have some great remote control car fun.
- 30 minute run time
- 10 mph speed
- 5 meter range
- Made from inferior plastic
7. DOUBLE E RC Cars Rechargeable Remote Control Truck
Two motors mean twice the fun. These motors help provide you with 4 wheel drive fun that is second to none. On top of that, you can go across a variety of rough terrain without worry. Your new remote control vehicle handles it all well.
Then you get independent shocks on all 4 wheels. With that and 2 rechargeable batteries your time playing with this truck will bring great memories. Made from non-toxic ABS plastic for durability and complete safety. When charging, do not go above the 5 volt power source.
- Independent springs & shocks
- 4 wheel drive
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- Tires may come off the rim during play
6. Haktoys HAK101 Tornado Acrobatic Stunt RC Car
Included LED lights brighten your child’s play time when you hand them this remote control car to use. Those lights light up quickly and flash throughout your child’s play time. In addition to that, your child can have music as they play. A music on or off switch lets them enjoy a little sound as the car does its tricks.
After an 80 to 100 minute charge time, your remote gives you 40 feet of range and the car gets about 16 minutes of run time. To recharge, just plug in the USB cord.
- Flashing LED lights
- Plays music
- Easy to recharge
- Hard to turn corners
5. JEYPOD Remote Control Car
With a 90 minute charge time each of the 4 batteries can provide you with about 30 minutes of remote control action. Once that is done you need to make sure the 2 AA batteries in the remote are powered up and ready to send commands to the car.
After that, the remote provides you with 150 to 240 feet approx. Of range while the car travels between 5 and 10 mph. The pistol grip designed remote makes sure you have a clear access to your new remote controlled car.
- Long range
- Fast speeds
- 4 batteries
- May be a bit fragile
4. Prextex Pack of 2 Cartoon R/C Toys
Teach your young children early about the fun that comes with remote control cars. This pair of cars is made for toddlers and are brightly colored to keep their interest. The figures can be removed from the cars but are too large to be swallowed.
5 AA batteries help power the cars and the realistic looking steering wheel remote control. Then 2 buttons control the direction your new toy cars go in. Also, with different frequencies, both cars can be used at the same time.
- 2 different frequencies
- Bright colors
- Realistic looking remote control
- Some directional issues
3. Holy Stone RC Cartoon Race Car
A realistic looking remote control can bring hours of fun to your toddler’s short life. Once they get their hands on it, they can control this car,and enjoy the music that comes from it. The horn and lights work to add to your child’s play time.
Mad from non-toxic ABS plastic, the toy is not only strong but safe for your child. 2 buttons control the directions that this car goes in. The spaceman figure does come out of the car for additional play time fun.
- Removable figure
- Non-toxic and strong
- Working radio, horn and lights
- Hard to steer
2. Best Choice Products Kids Ride-On Truck with Remote Control
This is a remote control vehicle that is large enough for your young child to sit on and ride. Your child can play with this on manual control or you can use the remote to add to their fun. Either way you will create some good memories.
Then an AUX plug lets your child add their own music, etc. While they ride this big toy. An adjustable safety belt, working lights and 3 speeds let your child play while being safe. Rechargeable battery and charger are included with your purchase.
- Included safety belt
- 3 speeds
- Dual action for more fun
- May break down quickly
1. Liberty Imports My First Cartoon R/C Race Car
3 interchangeable figurines help add a little versatility to your child’s play time. You get an astronaut, race car driver and a policeman when you purchase this remote control car.
Along with that, your child gets to see flashing lights, hear good music as well as hear the horn sound. Every feature combines to make this one enjoyable car for your child to play with. The steering wheel remote operates everything with 3 buttons. Non-toxic ABS plastic keeps the toy safe for your child.
- Working sounds and lights
- 3 figurines included
- Non-toxic construction materials
- Some quality control issues
Our buyer’s guide on choosing remote care for kids
To help you find one of the top 10 best remote cars for kids in 2022, here are some buying tips to guide your search:
- Colors: for young kids bright colors are best. The more decorative these cars are the better. If the cars look cool then older kids should like them.
- Power: some use AA batteries and to get the most fun out of these cars make sure the batteries are rechargeable and give you plenty of run time without needed long recharge times.
- Design: this is one for you to decide on as these cars work with children of all ages. You want the car that fits your child’s age and stature.
- Features: climbing walls is great for older kids, and ride on as well as music, lights and horns are great for younger kids. Get the most features that will entertain your child the best, while providing them with a lot of fun.
- Warranty: make sure to read the fine print so you know what is or isn’t covered. Also, don’t buy the toy too soon or the coverage may run out before your child gets to play with it.
Some final words
Childhood comes once in a lifetime. You can make your child’s childhood even better by buying them one of the top 10 best remote control cars for kids in 2022. These cars are designed to provide hours of fun for your child even on rainy days when they are locked inside the house.
Go with the best so your child develops great memories.