You do not have to have the music source play at a high volume to enjoy your favorite sounds. One of the top 10 best floating speakers in 2020 will keep your favorite music close without disturbing anyone else, including the neighbors.
Plus, these speakers are built to provide you with a quality sound that rivals bigger stereos and speakers. They come in all shapes and sizes so you can get one that matches your personality. Having a little choice is a great way to enjoy your new floating speaker.
The Best Floating Speakers to Buy in 2020
10. Innovative Technology Glowing Duck Floating Speaker
Having a duck in your bath is not unheard of. But a duck speaker that floats and connects to Bluetooth just may be unheard of. That is until now. This little speaker floats and glows as it produces some of the top sounds for you to listen to.
A 6-hour charge gets you about 6 hours of listening time and with the 7 included colors you can enhance your relaxing pool time with a little light show. The duck also connects to Bluetooth up to 30 feet away. Music listening with is a lot better with this duck floating in your pool.
- 6 hour playing time, 33-foot Bluetooth connection range, 7 LED colors to spruce up your pool time, uses 5 watts of power.
9. Acoustic Audio Rechargeable Bluetooth Floating Duck Pool Speaker
Having a floating duck-shaped speaker is not a bad idea. Just make sure your dog doesn’t think it is real and tries to capture it for you. Once you get this duck in the water, you can listen to just about any music source you want as long as that source comes with a Bluetooth connection capability.
The duck plays for 5 hours on a single charge letting you relax and not run out of music to listen to. It is also durable and resistant to drops and bumps. Plus, it is non-toxic making it safe to use around children and pets.
- 5 hours of playing time, resists UV rays, drops, and bumps, comes with a remote for easy playing, LED light show accessed by the remote as well
8. KABADDI Floating Bluetooth Speaker
Mystify your friends and family when you unpack this top floating speaker. Only you will know that it floats using magnets. Once in the air, the music will start and the ball will start to spin. This gives you a surround sound effect enhancing your party etc.
With its Bluetooth connection, you should be able to play this speaker for about 5 to 6 hours at a time. Also, you can use it at the office when you need a few moments to yourself to recharge and get ready for the next task. The sound coming from this tiny speaker is actually rich and deep.
- deep rich sound works with Bluetooth 4.0, 360 degree sound, a conversation piece that will impress your friends
7. Wow World of Watersports Wow-Sound Speaker
Along with being water dust and shockproof, this top floating speaker provides 360 degree sound that makes any pool party better. With its ability to connect to Bluetooth and provide you with a great light show, your music listening time should be better than ever.
After you finish charging this floating speaker, you get up to 20 hours of operation. That covers you through most parties. 5 buttons are on the front giving you easy access to all the features you want to use. Plus, you can connect to another similar speaker when you want stereo sound.
- Not only connects to Bluetooth but also to other speakers, 20 hours of possible playtime, a 360 degree light show and a little handle to carry it with you.
6. Blufree Bluetooth Speakers with Colorful Lights
Take the music and the 7 LED lights down to 3 feet under the water for 30 minutes. This is the power of this floating speaker. It handles being submerged and still produces music and a good light show when you dump the water out.
With its Bluetooth 4.2 connection, you still get up to 8 hours of playing time on a single charge. Then a built-in microphone helps you catch all the calls that come your way. Never miss an important phone call when you are relaxing in the tub or the pool.
- built-in mic for communication, 7 LED lights that put on a great display, can be submerged to 3-foot depths, 8 hours of playtime on a single charge and uses Bluetooth 4.2
5. CYBORIS IPX7 Waterproof Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
Once you employ this floating speaker at your home, you can connect to a music source up to 100 to 120 feet away. That lets you be outside and working while keeping your music source safe inside the house. On a single charge, you can get about 8 hours of use out of this floating speaker.
Also, it will work on the river, lake, or even in your own bathroom. Water does not scare it. Dropping it overboard won’t harm it either. It is waterproof to 3 feet for 30 minutes. Easy to use controls make sure your music comes out just right.
- Long-range connection ability, long term operational time, supports SD and TF cards and uses 5 watts of power.
4. Infinity Orb Magnetic Levitating Speaker
No wires no stands no problem. This little speaker floats on air and supported by magnets. Then it uses Bluetooth 4.0 to connect to your music source. iPhones. Tablets, iPods and other electronic devices are all compatible with this top floating speaker.
As long as you keep the device within 33 feet of the source. LED lights are included to help enhance your room’s look and your music listening time. After you turn it on, you get a 360-degree surround sound that rivals any speaker you may already own. This speaker will work without the magnets and stand underneath it.
- can be used on its own, needs Bluetooth 4.0, uses different LED light colors to enhance its look
3. Altec Lansing Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
If you do not like black, this floating waterproof speaker comes in 6 other brilliant colors. You can get one to match your home, personality, and pool with ease. Then a little handle lets you choose to float it or carry it to your next destination.
Also, a 6-hour battery life gives you lots of music listening at one time. It connects to Bluetooth up to 33 feet away. The easy to use controls are located on the top of the device for quick access to those features built into this floating speaker. Its lightweight makes it simple to pack with you on outdoor hikes.
- it is lightweight and easy to carry, plays for about 6 hours at a time
2. DECALIFE ST-1 Green Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Being waterproof is a key element for floating speakers to have. This one is waterproof and it brings a clear, crisp sound to your water activities. Measuring only 4 by 4 inches in size, you have a great sound system that connects to Bluetooth 4.2 and plays for about 10 hours.
Made from aluminum and silicone for lightweight and durability. Once you take it out of its box, you can see the TF slot which supports MP3/WMA/WAV formats. The bass sound is top-notch as well making this a fine speaker to use no matter what water activity you do.
- great bass sound, TF slot for alternative sources, up to 10 hours of playing time
1. cowin Swimmer IPX7 Floating Speakers
5 buttons handle all the music playing and connection duties. Once you get this floating speaker ready it should connect to Bluetooth 4.0 in no time at all. Its wide compatibility range gives you lots of music source options.
Then 5 color modes work the 32 LED lights on the top of this device. You can light up any area with their powerful illumination, On top of that, a 10-watt subwoofer helps deliver the sound you want to hear, including the bass notes. With its bright red coloring, you shouldn’t lose sight of this floating speaker at any time.
- 32 LED lights, 10-watt subwoofer. TF card capable, flexible use and easy to spot with its bright coloring
Some final words
When you want to liven up your poolside action or even brighten your shower or bath time, you need a top speaker that connects to Bluetooth to solve the problem. One of the top 10 best floating speakers in 2020 will come to your rescue. They are well made and durable. Plus they handle water quite well which makes them essential for your use.