Top 10 Best Cutting Boards in 2019
Having a cutting board in your kitchen is obviously very important. A cutting board helps you to chop vegetables, fruits, meats, and other items with the utmost ease. Of course, there are different types of boards available in the market. And most of them have different designs, materials and build quality.
Thus, you need to be very careful while choosing the right one for your kitchen. But one thing must be very clear that the variations in cutting boards are due to the purpose you are going to use for. So know what sort of board to take and for chopping which ingredient through this review. Get to know all the points and then buy one.
The Best Cutting Boards to Buy in 2019
10. Freshware Cutting Boards
If you are searching for a chopping board of excellent quality then this is definitely the right choice for you. Having high-quality thick bamboo wood in its construction this cutting board promises to serve you well. Obviously, it can withstand even rough usage and serves your daily needs properly.
Most importantly, this cutting board is free from any kind of toxins being completely organic. Above all, it comes as a set of three in three different sizes. Hence, you can utilize them as per your needs. Perhaps the best thing about this cutting board is its design. It is vertical in both ends and horizontal in the middle. As a result, it provides extra strength and stability.
- Of course, the cutting board is resistant to moisture and cracks.
- Cleaning it is also easy since all you need to do is to wipe it out in soapy water.
- This heavy-duty cutting board is also completely resistant to bacterial growth.
9. IMPR3-Tree Cutting Board
Of course, IMPR3-TREE cutting board is unique on all senses due to its innovative design. It has a highly strong cutting surface which is very gentle with the knives as well as cutlery. Furthermore, you can easily clean it up with soap and water. Also, it is completely dishwasher safe.
So, you will not have to worry about cleaning the board. The board is completely BPA free. Plus, it uses premium quality plastic in its construction. Hence, it is durable and completely safe to use. More importantly, it has a double side design that catches extra liquid from vegetables, meat or fish. So, the top will always remain clean without any problem.
- This kitchen board Key Features a non-skid silicone edge as well as feet. Thus, there is no chance of the board slipping while you are working on it.
- It is larger and thicker than most of the conventional cutting boards. Hence, it is much more durable.
- Of course, it has bump particles on the surface that prevents the movement of the food.
8. Royal Craft Wood Organic Cutting Board
If you want to keep your kitchen classy and healthy then this cutting board is obviously a good choice. This board is easy on your knives and helps you to chop your food items easily. The best thing about this cutting board is perhaps its design.
It has an extra thick and large design which suits your needs perfectly. Being completely organic, this board resists bacteria grow. Also, the bamboo wood is also free from any harmful chemicals. Hence, it is completely safe to use. Furthermore, you can easily clean it. All you will need is just soapy water to wipe it clean.
- It comes with side handles. Hence, this board is very convenient for your usage.
- You will get it as a set of three. Thus, you will be able to use them for different purposes as per your requirements.
- This board also contains juice grooves. The juice grooves collect the extra juice from the food items. Hence, keeps your countertop clean.
7. J.K. Adams Cutting Board
Hailing from New England, J.K. Adams is widely popular for producing the best quality wooden cutting. With a rich history of providing the best quality products, the company assures you about this one too. The very first thing that attracts you is the size of this cutting board. Being 20 inch in length and 14-inch breadth, it definitely provides you with a large cutting space. It boasts a premium quality maple wood construction.
Maple wood is famous for being naturally anti-bacterial and highly durable. Furthermore, J. K. Adams collects the wood from Vermont forests. Thus, the wood is free of any toxic chemicals. As a result, you can completely stay sure about the quality of the product.
- It has a thickness of 1-inch which gives the board stability and enhances durability.
- It is very easy to wash. As a matter of fact, you will need warm soapy water to clean it.
- Certainly, a space-saving product that will save from occupying unnecessary space.
6. Royal Craft Wood Cutting Board
Here is another great cutting board from Royal Craft Wood. This bamboo cutting board obviously takes the quality to a whole new level. The cutting board uses BPA-free and organic bamboo in its construction. Hence, it is completely safe for your usage.
Each grain of bamboo wood that this board uses is, of course, resistant to cutting or any damage. Furthermore, this board is completely knife friendly. So, you will never have to worry about sharpening your knives every now and then. Most importantly, it also comes with side handles. As a result, you will be able to use it conveniently without any hassle.
- Of course, the bamboo wood is completely anti-bacterial.
- It also comes with deep side grooves. These grooves catch the extra fluid from the food items. Thus, keeps your countertop clean.
- Offers you 5 years money-back guarantee, so you can trust the product.
5. Royal Craft Wood Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board
It seems like Royal Craft Wood has some of the best cutting boards in the market. And this one is no exception. The very first thing that seems very alluring is obviously its extra-large size. Hence, it offers you enough space to cut vegetables, fish or meat.
Furthermore, this cutting board is completely eco-friendly. As a matter of fact, the bamboo is completely free of any harmful chemicals or pesticide. Hence, you will never have to worry about the quality of this board. More importantly, it promises to keep your countertop clean with its juice grooves. The juice grooves collect the excess liquid from vegetables or meat. Hence, your countertop remains clean.
- It comes with side handles which makes it easy for you to use it.
- The bamboo is obviously professional-grade and completely knife friendly.
- Indeed a heavy-duty product having protection against anti-microbial activities.
4. Greener Chef Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board
The Greener Chef bamboo cutting board is undoubtedly one of the worthy additions to our list. It uses Moso bamboo in its construction. Hence, it is highly durable and sturdy. Furthermore, it comes with FDA approval. So, you will never have to doubt its quality.
As a matter of fact, the making process of this completely natural. It uses organically harvested bamboo.Thereafter, the bamboo goes through different steaming, compressing and cutting processes. Most importantly, the adhesive that it uses to compress the bamboo strips is also from organic resin. Hence, this board is absolutely free from any harmful toxic chemicals.
- The board is obviously knife friendly. As a result, you will not have to worry about the frequent sharpening of your knives.
- It is completely skid resistant. Hence, it is completely safe for usage.
- Of course, the board has antimicrobial properties. So, you will not have to worry about bacterial growth.
3. OXO Good Grips Utility Cutting Board
The OXO Good Grips Utility Cutting Board is definitely a great product to look out for. With its premium quality polypropylene construction, this board assures you about durability. Of course, the board is highly durable and sturdy.
So, you will not have to worry about damaging it while chopping food items. As a matter of fact, the board also features drip grooves. These grooves contain the juices from vegetables or meat. Hence, they keep the top of your board clean always. Also, the non-skid edges make sure that you do not meet any accident while using it.
- Of course, this cutting board is completely non-porous and odour resistant.
- It is completely dishwasher safe so you can place it in the dishwasher for extreme clean results.
- The tapered soft handles make sure that you can lift the board easily whenever you need it.
2. Alltripal Cutting Board
Obviously, the Alltripal Organic acacia wood cutting board truly deserves its place in our list. Firstly, the construction of this board is truly excellent. The acacia wood for this board comes from sustainable plantations. Hence, it is completely organic and does not contain any harmful toxin.
Furthermore, this board has an ergonomic design. As a matter of fact, it comes with side handles which make it easy to move it. Most importantly, the side grooves allow you to chop the juicy items without worrying about any spill on the countertop.
- This board is undoubtedly very versatile. Apart from being chopping board, you can also use it as a breakfast plate or cheese board.
- The acacia wood prevents your knives from dulling.
- Alltripal also offers you a 100% money-back guarantee in case you don’t like the product.
1. Thirteen Chefs Cutting Board
This cutting board is definitely the best one you can get. And it truly deserves to be in the top spot of our list. The Thirteen Chef cutting board uses high-density polypropylene or HDPP in its construction. The polypropylene is injected in various stages to provide the board uniform density and thickness.
Though it has plastic construction, this board is free of any harmful chemical or toxin like BPA. Finally, it comes with FDA approval and NSF certification. So, you can use it without worrying.
- This board is obviously ultra durable. The HDPP makes sure that it is heat resistant and completely knife friendly.
- Most importantly, the cutting board is absolutely dishwasher safe. Hence, you will not have any trouble with cleaning it.
- It comes with an anti-slip surface with proper texturing. So, you can completely worry-free safety.
Keep your hands safe while chopping the vegetables or other ingredients. These boards are specially designed for cutting and slicing without scratching the kitchen countertop or any other surface.