Well maybe not the camera but you can get both lights and sound from a light bulb. That light bulb has to be one of the top 10 best Bluetooth light bulb speakers in 2020. Not only do these light bulbs light up a room, but they also light it up with music.
Plus, the light bulbs are easy to install using standard light fixtures in your home. You can address two problems with one by replacing standard burnt out light bulbs with those that carry a few tunes with them.
List of 10 Best Bluetooth Light Bulb Speakers to Buy in 2020
10. Ecosmart LED A21 Speaker Bulb
Using Bluetooth 2.1 one this light bulb can send out top tunes with ease. Not only does it light up your room, but it also makes sure it is filled with the sound of music. All you need to do is keep the music source within 33 feet. This 40 watts LED bulb sends out a lot of light making sure there are no dark spots in your room at all.
Unfortunately, it is not dimmable so be prepared for a lot of light. Its wide compatibility range makes music listening easier to do. The light bulb speaker saves on space when you have none to spare.
- Easy to put into place casts a lot of light, send out the clear concise sound, and has a 33-foot range
9. Jetencn Bluetooth Light Bulb with Speaker
Create a light show to impress your girlfriend. The included remote control lets you operate this light bulb speaker and gives you complete access to its features. 13 colors are in this feature alone.
Plus, you can stream some music through the Bluetooth function. Hear your favorite tunes while watching the lights do their thing. The wireless light bulb speaker screws into normal standard light bulb sockets helping you spice up your party. On top of that, the 12 watts LED bulb sends out enough light to keep the room well illuminated. Just keep the source within the standard 33-foot range.
- Use I normal household light sockets, 13 colors to brighten your room, easy connectivity to music source and can be used in any room in your house.
8. LED Smart Light Bulb with Bluetooth Speaker
The 60s do not seem to have disappeared. The multiple colors this light bulb speaker produces bring back some memories from an era long gone into history. Then with Bluetooth connection, you can add music to those lights just like the 60s did.
A handy remote control keeps you in control of what you and your friends see and hear. Also, you have about 16 to 26 feet of possible connection range. A timer will have the bulb shut itself off as you go to sleep. The timer can also be programmed to have the light bulb wake you up.
- Unique programmable timer, a variety of colors to watch, Bluetooth connectivity, up to 26 feet of range, and easy to use as well as program by remote.
7. GE Lighting LED+ Speaker BR30 Indoor Light Bulb
Surprise and impress your friends when they hear music but see no speakers in the room. Let them search while you watch and smile. Only you will know that your music is coming from your light bulb that is connected to your music source via Bluetooth.
On top of that, you can connect up to 10 light bulbs to the same source and have the same music covering your whole house, inside and out. Just stay within the limited range boundary. Soft warm light is given off by this device letting you read, or do other activities.
- Connects easily to Bluetooth and music source, can add 9 more light bulbs to the connection, gives off a nice white light and saves on energy use.
6. JahyShow LED RGB Color Bulb
It is all in your fingertips. One-touch on the remote by your fingertip and you have a nice music connection that comes from your light bulb. In addition, you can touch more buttons and produce some very vivid colors to decorate your room.
With Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, you can also let your music flow from the ceiling to the floor. The light bulbs 20,000-hour lifespan means this device will be with you for along time. Then this light bulb can be used in any room of the house, including outdoor fixtures as long as the music stays in range and you have E27 fixtures.
- Indoor and outdoor use, Bluetooth 3.0 capability, a 20,000-hour lifespan, 4 light modes, and multiple lights to create special effects.
5. Luditek LED Music Light Bulb
4 light modes provide you with a lot of options when syncing up the colorful light bulb with the music. Once you made that decision, you have 13 colors to choose from to make your room look great. Life is hard.
On top of that, a remote control handles all your decisions with precision and accuracy. The remote can also play, pause and so on when the music comes on. You’re in complete control once that remote is in your hands. In addition, you have a light bulb that should save you energy, works in standard light fixtures and gives you hours of free entertainment.
- Remote control that handles it all, 13 colors and 4modes to choose between and can be used in a variety of rooms.
4. Ustellar LED Wireless Light Bulb Speaker
This colorful light bulb speaker can connect to a wide variety of music sources via Bluetooth. Once that is done, you have about 12 colors and 3 light modes to select from to set the right tone and atmosphere in your room.
After you make the connection, the included remote handles all the selections you make. One-touch and the light change as can the volume and so on. Then one remote operates multiple light bulbs but only one source can be sued for one light bulb. The 6 watts LED bulb puts off 50 watts of light with ease.
- Cuts down on energy use, wide compatibility range, lots of colors to use, easy to use remote, and controls volume, pause and other functions with ease.
3. LightMe Intelligent LED White Light Bulb
Not only can you get a white light out of this light bulb speaker, but you can also get a variety of colors as well. With a 50,000 hour lifespan, this light bulb speaker can be surprising to your friends for years.
The Bluetooth 3.0 connection needs less than 33 feet to keep the music flowing. The easy to use remote makes sure the lights and modes change smoothly and flawlessly. The approx. The 12-watt bulb should consume less electricity than a normal light bulb. Once installed in the right room, you should have hours of fun playing music and watching the lights change on cue.
- Remote control with music and light access use Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity up to 33 feet away, 50,000-hour lifespan and flexible installation.
2. Texsens Bluetooth Light Bulb
Connect your smartphone with your light bulb. That is the new cool way to get music streaming so you can have a great time. Using Bluetooth 3.0 you can connect a wide variety of audio sources to make sure your room is filled with what you want to hear.
On top of that, the remote control handles the 6 built-in lights that really color your room. With this light bulb speaker installed in your home, your electrical bill should go down some. It does not use a lot of electricity to work.
- Uses Bluetooth 3.0 to make it all work, 6 colored lights to make your room dance and saves on energy use.
1. Texsens LED Light Bulb Bluetooth Speaker
Bluetooth 3.0 compatible sources are all you need to make this light bulb dance and sing. Once it is connected the speaker comes alive and delivers top sound throughout the room. Then with the handy remote, you are in charge of how those lights and music are displayed and heard. One-touch and you can light up your room or just let the music play by itself. Then you can place this light bulb anywhere in the house you want to make special.
- Easy to use the remote control, uses Bluetooth 3.0 to make the right connections, multiple color options, and bright light.
Some final words
When you want to surprise your friends, install a great light bulb that plays music. One of the top 10 best Bluetooth light bulb speakers in 2020 will make sure your friends are surprised. Not only do they play music, but most also have a wide array of colors to display as well. Plus, they work in standard light fixtures found throughout your home. You can have a party anywhere anytime with these light bulbs around.