Top 10 2 Burner Induction Cooktops in 2020
If you live in a dorm room or a studio apartment with limited kitchen space, you’ve probably faced the uphill struggle known as “cooking”. Cooking with gas stoves in constricted areas can be a nightmare, which is why it can be a great idea to invest in 2-burner induction cooktops. The electric cooktops available in the market vary greatly in terms of power, features, and portability. With these factors in mind, we’ve listed some of the best ones you can find today below.
Take a look at this awesome: Countertop Plate Electric Stoves
10. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop
This double induction cooktop is great for you if you’re looking for an energy-efficient stove that can cook your food quickly.
The cooktop is designed to dissipate heat quickly so that your kitchen does not heat up, though it has some issues with durability.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than gas stoves
- Each burner has a 150-minute timer
- The left burner comes with 8 heat settings, and the right burner has 5 heat settings
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after cookware is lifted
9. RamblewoodGreen ICQ2-31C1 Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop is slightly more expensive than the other ones on the list, but its reliable construction and beautiful design make it worth it.
The double burner glass cooktop has a beautiful black design that makes your kitchen look much more elegant. The heating elements in the cooktop measure 6.5” inch and 7” inch in diameter.
- Provide a 3000W output
- Timer adjustable up to 99 minutes
- Features a Child Safety lock
- The Control panel can be difficult to read
- Using both burners at the same time is difficult
8. True Induction Mini Duo MD-2B Induction Cooktop
The problem is most double burners is that they can be difficult to carry. This double burner from True Induction is designed to be compact and portable.
The cooktop consists of a smooth ceramic glass surface with the control panel located underneath, making the device easy to clean.
- Provide the output of 1800W
- Shuts off pan automatically if no pan is detected
- Requires magnetic kitchenware
7. Inducto Dual Induction Cooktop
Safety is a concern for most people when using an induction cooktop, and Inducto burner is designed to take your concerns seriously.
Coming in a chic black color, the burner has a seamless glass surface and anti-slip rubber feet that keep it secure and prevents accidents.
- Consists of 2 burners – 8” inch diameter each
- 7 different cooking modes
- 8 different power settings – from 200W to 2000W
- Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 460°F
- Uses 90% less energy than traditional stoves
- Both burners cannot be run on high at the same time
6. Trighteach Induction Cooktop
If you’re looking for a simplistic induction cooktop that comes with a myriad of features, this product might be the right one for you.
The electric stove comprises 2 separate heating zones – each with a high-quality crystal surface that can be cleaned easily.
- 8 different temperature levels – from 170℉ to 510℉
- 8 different power levels
- Come with a Child Lock option
- Contain a touch-sensitive digital control panel
- Come with a digital timer adjustable from 180 minutes to 1 minute
- Information in the manual is limited
5. NuWave 30602 Induction Cooktop
Many expert chefs are not satisfied with pre-programmed settings that come with most induction cooktops. If you’re one of them who likes to have controls, this cooktop can be perfect for you.
The black double stove is highly portable and is designed to be smart with state-of-the-art programming technology that allows it to retain memory.
- Adjustable power levels from 900W to 1800W
- Adjustable temperature range from 100℉ to 575℉
- 6 different pre-programmed settings
- 2-hour “Keep Warm” feature
- Come with an on/off switch
4. K&H INDV-3102 2 Burner Electric Stove
If you’re looking for a full cooking experience from a compact electric cooktop, the K&H 2-burner electric stove is the right one for you.
The cooktop is made from scratch-resistant ceramic glass, which makes it sturdy and easy to clean, and rubber feet that prevents accidents. Moreover, the burner has a simplistic control panel.
- Provide a combined power of 3100W
- 17 different power levels
- Has a Child Lock option
- Overly sensitive touch controls
3. Duxtop 9620LS Double Induction Cooktop
The best thing about this induction cooktop is that the two heating elements are independent, which means their temperature can be adjusted freely as needed.
The Duxtop 9620LS has a seamless glass surface and a compact design, making it lightweight and easy to clean.
- 20 preset temperature levels
- Come with a Child Safety Lock
- Has an output of 1800W
- Power Sharing feature, which prevents energy overload
2. Waring DB60 Double Burner
If you’ve got a surprise visit from guests and need a stove that heats up fast, the Waring DB60 has your back.
The 2-Burner Induction Cooktops comprises durable cast-iron plates and a brushed stainless steel housing that makes it long-lasting, reliable, and safe.
- Independently adjustable thermostats, with “on” and “ready” indicator lights
- A 1300W large plate, and a 500W small plate
- Non-slip rubber feet that keep it secure
1. Ovente BG62B Induction Countertop Burner
The best for the last – this one is one of the most versatile options on the list. This Ovente electric burner can be a great choice if you’re looking for something functional to fit in with your elegant kitchen décor.
The burner has a sleek black body with a silver frame and incorporated touch controls that make the stove easy to operate and clean.
- Provide the output of 1800W
- 8 different temperature levels – from 140℉ to 465℉
- 5 different timer levels – from 1 minute to 3 hours
- Auto shut-off feature when no pan is detected
To conclude, 2-burner induction cooktops come in a variety of designs and features. Some of them are more suitable for a quick meal whereas others allow you to prepare a full-fledged dinner. So there you go! Depending on your needs, pick out the best burner and shop away!